"There is no designated time for anything in your life. You don’t have to have your first kiss at any certain time, you don’t have to get married in your 20′s and you don’t have to do anything just because other people think it’s best. In fact, you will be much better off if you just do what your heart says. The day you stop caring what other people think is the day their opinions don’t mean anything, because you’re not there to give them weight."
— 10 Things I Wish I Could Have Told Myself 5 Years Ago (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: blamecanada, via thatkindofwoman)
"Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours."
— Hermann Hesse (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: hyperb0rean, via thatkindofwoman)
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I’ll kiss you for it."
— Fyodor Dostoevsky, Crime and Punishment (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: i-am-evolution, via thatkindofwoman)
- my mom had another surgery today
- i did some design work for the first time in a while
- finally getting back into my reading habit
- can’t decide which business idea i want to do first
- also can’t decide between cross-canada to iceland trip or visit brother in south africa trip. i’m so annoying.